To provide individualized and customized college planning service in a safe and supportive environment using innovative approaches to help students and parents successfully navigate through the college planning process.
Who We Are
Holmes Smith Consulting Services (Independent College Planning Providers) offer individualized and customized college planning services. We specialize in assisting students create and execute individual college plans. We work with all students and welcome students with learning disabilities.
How We Work
Our coaches, tutors, and counselors help each student: identify and apply to colleges that are tailored to the students’ academic and career needs; locate and apply for scholarships and other college financial resources; and navigate successfully through the college planning process.
What We Do
· Listen and assist our clients make sound choices to solidify and execute a college transition plan
· Encourage self-advocacy and recognition of individualized academic related and accommodations needs in the college planning and selection process
· Assist the student to understand college admissions criteria, college accommodative services and how to organize college applications and materials
· Analyze the chance of acceptance the student has at each university
· Make recommendations on what to include and omit with completing college application; and assist with deciding a college major, concentration and/or minor
· Proofread and aid in the editing of the student’s college admission essay
· Work with students in preparing for college admission tests and assist with locating and completing college scholarship applications and financial aid forms
Customized & Individualized
At a Price you can Afford!
Now Enrolling Students for the 2015-2016 school year.
There are only 20 slots available!
Order your copy of Dr. Patricia Smith’s new book!
“The Power of Parent Involvement in the College Planning Process: A Guidebook to Help Parents and Students Approach the College Planning Process Efficiently and Productively Together”